The Experienced Associates Accountant position offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. Dedication to client service is essential to coordinating work for our clients.
The person will have an opportunity for accounting and tax training, and fact track to the accounting and tax compliance knowledge and learn how to communicate in international environment.
- Primary responsibility for selected clients
- general ledger preparation
- monthly and year-end closing assistance
- account/bank reconciliations and depreciation schedule preparation
- preparation of financial statements and tax filing preparation
- two-way English communication with clients
✓ Good Microsoft Excel skills (can use functions e.g. VLOOKUP)
✓ Willingness to study and learn Accounting/Tax knowledge
✓ Boki Grade 3 (or above) preferred
✓ Knowledge of other major languages area useful and can be used on the job
✓ Significant Travel experience is a plus
✓ Engaging and outgoing personality
✓ Enjoy working collectively with other bright people
Salary level is decided based on your related knowledge (qualification) and experiences.